SCRAP CAR STORAGE RACKING SYSTEMS
SCRAP CAR STORAGE RACKING
Wickens bespoke Scrap Car Storage Systems have helped many vehicle dismantlers to organise their operation. Our Cantilever Racking Systems have
a robust design and are perfect for storing heavy and bulky scrap cars.
BENEFITS OF CAR RACKING:
- Significantly reduce footprint – capacity of vehicles
- stored could increase by over 100% compared to traditional methods
- Reduce handling operation costs and time
- Reduce damage to vehicles
- Improve health and safety
- Allow easy access to selective stock
- Help to meet the recycling and recovery target for end-of-life-vehicles (ELVs)
- Store up to 5 vehicles high
- Upright heights up to 8m
- Single or double sided options available
- Painted or galvanised finishes to suit internal or external use
- Adjustable arm positions to suit a variety of vehicle sizes and combinations
- Beam sections constructed from heavy duty steel for long life and top performance
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- A certificate of conformity is supplied with each
All products comply with current British and CE marking standards
Wickens Design Engineers will provide an effective solution for your individual storage needs and budget. Our Engineers will advise you on specialist handling equipment for the safe loading of vehicles onto racking.
We also offer a full project management service.